Stonehouse Water Technologies is now seeking
Qualified Sales Representatives
Identify prospective customers and distributors in various market verticals. Be able to identify and sell benefits and features of our solution by understanding customer needs and how our product solutions help them. Advertise and respond to inquiries, engage with prospects, sell units and connect with customers to keep them informed on product and maintenance options.
Sales Representative Job Duties:
- Generate leads by networking and attending events with homeowners, homeowner resources (realtors, homebuilders, home and interior designers, Homeowners Associations, plumbers, insurance agents, well water owners, etc). Adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focus sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers/distributors.
- Set sales goals, obtain orders.
- Prepare sales contracts and ensure orders are properly submitted for processing.
- Keep management informed through activity and results reporting, such as call reports, work plans, and monthly summaries.
- Maintain records on area and customer sales.
- Monitor competitive landscape; gather current marketplace information on pricing, new and existing products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Evaluate customer feedback and competitive landscape; recommend changes in products, service, and / or policy as needed.
- Service Accounts; follow up with all customers to ensure customer satisfaction and answer any questions.
- Build trust with customers; keep management informed of any customer concern or complaint and follow through to resolution and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge through educational workshops, professional publications, personal networks, and professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Sales Representative Skills and Qualifications:
We believe that great sales people come from all walks of life. We are looking for people with great passion, self-motivation, and strong customer service skills who are comfortable working remotely and autonomously.
Sales Representative Requirements:
Computer with an internet connection; telephone number that can be advertised online, completion of our online training course.
How to Find Us
Headquarters: Global Water Center
Creating practical, affordable water purification systems that provide clean healthy drinking water to individuals and communities.
Stonehouse Water Technologies
The Global Water Center
247 Freshwater Way, Suite 310
Milwaukee, WI 53204
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am-5pm