Advantages of Water POD™ over current water treatment systems
Stonehouse utilizes appropriate water technology for our water treatment systems.
We take out the bad, leave in the good, minimize the waste, all with low energy and no chemicals.
POD™ Technology – Purification On Demand
Treats incoming water through a series of filters and disinfection devices to ensure water is purified. All components on the core module are monitored by sensors. Collected data is then transmitted to remote centers to be used for operational assistance.
A patent pending monolithic unit that houses an array of specialized devices designed to filter and disinfect your water
The Water POD™ Process.
- Can filter water from a variety of sources
- Eliminates a range of polluting chemicals and organic contaminants
- Employs a “smart” remote, electronic system that monitors and tracks water usage and system performance
- Produces no waste water in the treatment process. The Water POD requires no chemicals
- Allows for rapid, easy and inexpensive service
Why The Water POD™ Centralized Filtration and Disinfection System is better
The Water POD™ central treatment unit acquires water at the entry point to your home or building from either a well or municipal water source, and filters it to produce clean water for the entire home.
- Eliminates bad odor and taste
- Eliminates 99.999% of bacteria
- Reduces or eliminates heavy metals including lead
- Kills 99.999% of viruses (UV system)
- Operates with low energy inputs
- Includes remote monitoring system for easy maintenance and quality control
- Can be solar powered
- Produces mineral-enriched potable water
- Daily capacity over 20,000 gallons
- Scalable-additional treatment modules (“apps”) can be added to core module if warranted
- On Board telemetry manages the operation of the core module and communicates remotely
- Assist the business administration with accurate usage data per transaction (Water Card)
- Big Data collection and evaluation to map and track usage and treatment patterns across multiple contamination issues and diverse geographic locations
The Water POD™ commits little to no wastewater concentrate back to the drain. All concentrate (pollutants) are either changed to benign chemistry or confined in filters to be properly disposed of when full.
The Water POD™ requires little energy to operate the core module, run pumps or back washings.
Long view = robotic technology
Our goal is to manufacture a self-contained appliance that will self-evaluate and treat incoming source water and to then self-verify the outgoing water quality to the user.