Community Water Works:
Community Water Works (CWW) is an innovative community owned and operated appropriate water technology service that will monitor, maintain and administer a cluster of private wells into a self-regulated community water utility. CCWs will:
- Adopt appropriate water technology that will take out pollutants, leave in minerals, minimize wastewater and do so with no chemicals and low energy.
- Provide safe water at every faucet in the house with a Water POD™ system.
- Require community action to adopt appropriate water technology and a workable business model.
- Demand ongoing maintenance of community wells to keep them operating properly.
- Be a fee-based service to cover amortization of capital expense and operating expenses.
- Utilize Water POD™ appropriate water technology and telemetry to assist in a “Safe Water Assurance” program that ensures wells are operating properly and safely.